Sunday, November 27, 2011

WEEK ONE: The Morning After (I Blame Matt D.)

 "Work Hard!  Play Harder!!!".....only cause you know you have the day off tomorrow....

Honestly, I have no idea if my body feels this way because of the Jesus of Suburbia choreography, which is for realz dope, or the copious amounts of hurricanes, margaritas, extra shots, and sugar free redbulls I consumed.  Definitely not from the water I did NOT drink last night.

If anything, Blockheads remains true in my memory bank.  You should be renamed, Block-Off-Tomorrow-Cause-All-You'll-Feel-Is-Your-Head..... damn cheap tequila margaritas, I can't resist you. Especially since it was abnormally warm in NYC and allowed the cast to have a post-week cocktail or six.

The rest of the evening I blame on Matt D. aka "Cruise Director", aka "Trouble"....coming to a city near you.... 

I cannot believe we sang through the show yesterday. 
Alas, WEEK ONE!  You are done!  I am done, and all I want is take out.

***UPDATE*** How could I forget!  So Day 1, we got a message from Billie via Michael....pretty awesome.  Yesterday we got an email from Billie telling us that (I'm going to paraphrase here) "[we're] going to be a smash.  Not like a smash "hit".  But like smash the heads of the audience."  Cause the show rocks.  How awesome is that? 

He may have also mentioned that he may be seeing us sooner than not.  Okay, I don't believe in Santa Claus-  So, all I want for Christmas is Billie Joe in my stocking.  Do I have to be on the naughty or nice list for that?***

***Oh, and I did order that take out.... ;-) ***

No comments:

Post a Comment